New Targets, New Agents, New Combinations: Navigating the New Landscape in Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Thank you for participating in this educational activity. We hope you enjoyed the program.
To request CME credit, please follow the instructions below.
1) Go to www.cmeuniversity.com
2) Login or Create a New Account (will take less than 1 minute)
a) If you receive a message when creating a new account that “the email you entered is already in use”, please click the Forgot my Username or Password link to have your Username and Password sent to you via email
b) After logging in, you may be asked to verify/update your information; after doing so, click Save at the bottom of the page
3) Type in 16463 at the top of the page, “Find Post-Test/Evaluation by Course”, and click enter
4) Click on the activity title when it appears
5) Choose the type of credit you desire
6) Complete the online Evaluation
7) Receive an immediate CME/CE Certificate to download and/or print for your files
Check back at www.BioAscend.com after July 1st to view the CME-certified Expert Insights recording with symposium faculty Noopur Raje, MD and Joseph Mikhael, MD, MEd, FRCPC, FACP